Pick a repository to begin
Back to all posts
Dec 16, 2022
ENTERPRISE SERVER v3.16.0
We have redesigned the account switcher for your DeepSource dashboard. This makes it easier for you to distinguish between your team and personal accounts. We’ve also added a search so you can filter through the list quickly.
New in Analyzers
- 4 new checks:
- Java: JAVA-W1066, JAVA-S1065, JAVA-A1057, JAVA-C1003
Fixes and Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Jira integration was not loading on the issue detail page if the username in the URL differed from the case in which it was originally set up.
- Issue cards on the issues page were not showing the correct first and last seen dates. We’ve fixed that.
- C#: When generating Autofix™️ code for CS-W1003, the expression d != double.NaN was being incorrectly rewritten as double.IsNaN(d). We’ve fixed that, and it now rightly refactors as !double.IsNaN(d).
- The C and C++ Analyzer was incorrectly raising an exception when the content of a source file had nonUTF-8 encoded characters. We’ve fixed that.